20 July, 2005

Malaysian Landmark Visible from Space

Google Earth Terengganu
I was fiddling with 'Earth following the recent furore over a certain group of people in Terengganu. At first I was quite dismayed to see that most of the state was covered by clouds. But then, something caught the corner of my eyes. A faint pinkish golden glow peered through, so I zoomed in as close as I could.

I couldn't believe what I saw...


In case you just came out of coma.


Revisited (23/07/05): AP Profile on Cultsterâ„¢.

3 Comments:

At 5:50 pm, July 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh that was a good one.

 
At 7:37 pm, July 20, 2005, Blogger Jack Golf Addix said...

thankyou , that was enlighting , anyway , what is happening up there ?

 
At 10:18 pm, July 20, 2005, Blogger All My Base said...

I'm glad you like it. It's been in my head since the start. Thankfully, the topic keeps coming back in the news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home