14 July, 2005

Satria Replacement Model (SRM)

Satria Replacement Model (SRM) Spy Shot
paultan left a comment on my previous entry, which led me to his blog. I've been there once or twice before while doing a casual blog-hopping. This time, I spent more time going through his posts and saw some pictures which jogged my mind.

more...

From my photo archive, I found these. Look familiar?

The thing is, I snapped these pictures months ago (16th April, 2005 to be exact) and I had no idea what car model it was. My untrained car-blind eyes thought it was the then-upcoming Aveo.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 am, July 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I post your pictures on my blog? With credit of course.

 
At 2:04 am, October 16, 2005, Blogger Chorwin said...

Thank for your spyshot. Anyway, blogging make us keep in the front line of latest info.
Nice to meet you!!!

We keep blogging, YEAH!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home